Wind Tunnel Experiences
- Aerodium Montreal Canada- 1984(approx.) Evaluated through participation prior to disassembly.
- Aerodium Zurich, Switzerland-1991-1992 Trained the essential staff in daily operating procedures, including Flight Instruction in Classroom and in the Tunnel, Control/Operation of the unit, Equipment requirements and usage.
- Aerodium (HI, NJ, OK, Puerto Rico)--Developed Flying Stunt Shows "The Flying Aerobats"
- American Dream Flying Machine- Assisted manufacturers
with development and testing. Traveled to an Air Show for demonstration.
- Dyna Soar (Traveling Circuit)- 1994-1997 Traveled to 18
locations in 3 years.
In charge of all day-to-day operations including staffing, maintenance, instruction, controlling, financial obligations and legal travel requirements. Maintained and operated this Bodyflight Facility while open to the general public.
- Fly Away Indoor Skydiving Pigeon Forge, TN-1982-1993 Assisted with facility construction. Implemented operating procedures and developed Bodyflight Instruction Techniques to be used in a tourist based facility.
- Fly Away Indoor Skydiving Japan-1990 Actively worked and trained instructors on daily operation and Bodyflight Instruction Procedures.
- Fly Away Indoor Skydiving Las Vegas, NV- A cross-training
opportunity to evaluate and assist the staff with any necessary Instruction related issues.
- Fort Bragg (Matos Military)-Seized an opportunity to
experience this wind tunnel as part of furthering my knowledge and development of future Bodyflight Facilities.
- Free Flight Coleman, FL- 1994 Modified and maintained a 6
foot electric machine, used for Bodyflight Instruction in conjunction with the USPA Accelerated Free Fall Program.
- Power Flyte, Lake Charles, LA- 1997 Transported and
assisted in transferring ownership of "Dynasoar" Trained new essential staff and owners in operation, setup procedures and Bodyflight Instruction
- Sky Venture of Florida- 1998 Facilitated in securing an instructor base, training essential staff and owners in operation and Bodyflight Instruction. Designed Flight Suits in conjunction with Tony Suits specifically for this application and designed a program for day-to-day operations.
- Wright Patterson A.F.B.-- An HONOR to fly in the first
vertical wind tunnel used for Bodyflight! Received two opportunities to fly here.
- Lifted Entertainment (formerly X-Treme Air) - Several opportunities to evaluate and enjoy another outdoor portable wind tunnel, and observe operations, as well as assist mechanically and with training.
- Jus' Fly - Consulted with the owner during construction and planning. Post design assistance with every aspect of the operations including student training and physical modification assessment.
- L-1 Vertical Wind Tunnel - Helped to bring this facility to reality. 2nd person to fly in it during testing phase, and proud to be key sales consultant to the corporation.